Looking for a Global Helpddesk in Singapore? Our Helpdesk Support has been trained to adequately provide first level technical support to resolve common WAN, LAN and user-interface problems.
With TTNI-A being an Asia-Pacific IT Hub for Automobile Companies and their affiliates:
- CONVERSATIONS in major Asian languages and
- COOPERATION with major Asian telecommunication players
We have become essential and value-added to our service customers.
All team members are able to converse effectively in at least 1 Asian language, and our working relationship with the incumbent telco in Singapore has been highly prolific.
At present, the helpdesk support functions include:
WAN performance monitoring
- Carries out WAN monitoring of more than 30 locations across more than 10 Asian countries for Automobile companies and groups.
- Using sophisticated network monitoring devices, real-time network conditions are captured and displayed prominently onto large plasma monitor displays.
- Provides LAN support including firewall monitoring and analysis for Automobile Companies, groups and their affiliates.
Support Servives and Maintenance
Provides well-established structure for Support Services and Maintenance.
- Monitoring Services
Manage monitoring systems of devices and ensure network layer aliveness. We primarily provide notification when the monitored device is in a non-operational state as well. Read more in our IT Management solutions
- Case Management Services
Manage submitted issues, enquiries and change requests, ensuring that each case progress status is being tracked.
- Routine Maintenance Tasks Services
Perform various daily routines, as well as weekly and monthly tasks, to ensure smooth delivery of operations.
To know more about this service, you may get in touch with us here.