TTNI-A WMS is a warehouse management system.
- Inventory Management
- Interface with ERP System
- Time, Space, Cost Reduction
It is a software application that supports the day-to-day operations in a warehouse.
It has the capability to partner with staff in performing the detail processes required to handle the warehouse tasks of:
- internal replenishment to picking positions
- order assembly on the shipping dock
- shipping (loading onto carrier vehicles)
Our process includes:
- directing and validating each step
- recording all inventory movement and status changes to the data file
TTNI-A WMS supports wireless and batch bar code scanner and uses QR code for the bar code label.
TTNI-A WMS Service Outline
- Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) Module
- Devanning (ASN) Module
- Inbound Module
- Outbound Module
TTNI-A WMS Features
- Receiving Plan and Goods Receiving
- Put away / Storing
- Inventory Control
- Shipment Planning , Stock Allocation and Progress Monitoring
- Inventory Inquiry
- Flexible Master Data Setup
To know more about this service, you may get in touch with us here.